“Have you ever thought about the fact that you do not notice your body until there is something wrong with it? When we are walking around, we are not usually thinking how fantastic our toes are feeling. Or how brilliantly our elbows are working today. We would only think like that if there had previously been something wrong with them. That is because the parts of our body only draw attention to themselves if there is something wrong with them.
- Thread twitter.com/dukekwondc/sta… 14 hours ago
- This. https://t.co/XtmQwihAh8 4 days ago
- Celebrating Martin Luther King Junior Day by reading some of these favorites with our crew. It's never too early an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "A sense of place will not tell us where our responsibilities end, but it will help us clarify where they begin." B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "Do the next thing" has been a mantra I've adopted this January as I find myself in an intense season of mothering.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- 19,367 hits