“Have you ever thought about the fact that you do not notice your body until there is something wrong with it? When we are walking around, we are not usually thinking how fantastic our toes are feeling. Or how brilliantly our elbows are working today. We would only think like that if there had previously been something wrong with them. That is because the parts of our body only draw attention to themselves if there is something wrong with them.
- RT @sometimesalight: Irony: The fact that some people start life w/ a 15-yd penalty is literally the definition of systemic injustice. http… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamMGrant: Students who are willing to admit when they don't know something learn more effectively and get better math grades. Intelle… 2 days ago
- RT @mj_lee: Look at this > https://t.co/tKyTNy9HWm 3 days ago
- We love Crossing Kids! First time checking everybody in. #Pilkingtrips #FourKidsTwoAndUnder https://t.co/1npTVAHajU 4 days ago
- We love this book so much! twitter.com/trillianewbell… 6 days ago
- 20,032 hits