“Have you ever thought about the fact that you do not notice your body until there is something wrong with it? When we are walking around, we are not usually thinking how fantastic our toes are feeling. Or how brilliantly our elbows are working today. We would only think like that if there had previously been something wrong with them. That is because the parts of our body only draw attention to themselves if there is something wrong with them.
- Introducing Gideon to Reading Rainbow. Thanks Amazon Prime for preserving Lavar and the best of 1990s PBS. 1 day ago
- RT @MattSmethurst: You can mess with your clocks but you can’t mess with us. See you bright and early. — Kids 1 week ago
- Eva says, "Good morning!" ☕️☀️ https://t.co/4Mb61QuM9l 3 weeks ago
- RT @judydominick: ICYMI (2 years ago): Unpacking Operation Christmas Child lifereconsidered.com/2015/11/07/unp… 1 month ago
- RT @KyleJamesHoward: When we call the lamentations of others Over-reaction without first pursuing knowledge as to what ails them; we expose… 1 month ago
- 18,959 hits